- Embed a Qlik Sense sheet using the Capability API
How to dynamically recreate a sheet using Capability API instead of an iframe.
- Handle sheets in iframes with enigma.js
How to dynamically list and display a sheet within an iframe from Qlik Cloud with enigma.js.
- Embed content using iframes and anonymous access
How to allow for anonymous access to a Qlik Cloud embedded iframe using randomized JWTs.
- Managing iframe Embedded Content Session State using enigma.js and JSON web tokens
How to manage an embedded iframe from Qlik Cloud with Enigma.js and JWT.
- Third-party cookie handling with embedded content
Configure an iframe to catch if third-party cookies are not permitted in the browser.
- Managing iframe-embedded content session state using enigma.js
How to manage an embedded iframe from Qlik Cloud with enigma.js.
- Set the theme for embedded iframe content with enigma.js
How to set themes on iframe content dynamically using enigma.js
- Build a HelloWorld extension using nebula.js
Visualization extensions enable you to extend the visualization capabilities of Qlik Sense by using standard Web technologies. The concept of visualization extensions in general can be seen as a plugin mechanism that allows developers to combine the power of the Qlik Sense APIs with the almost unlimited capabilities of the Web.
- Migrate an existing visualization extension to Nebula.js framework
Learn how to migrate your extensions based on Extension API to the Nebula framework.
- Build a chatbot using the Qlik Sense Natural language API
Learn how to develop your own Qlik chatbots using the NL API.
- Build a simple mashup using capability APIs
Learn how to integrate visualizations into your mashup.
- Build a simple mashup using nebula.js
Learn how to integrate visualizations into your web app.
- Build a simple web app
Learn how to create a web app that integrates with your Qlik Sense SaaS tenant.
- Embedding charts and sheets into web apps
Qlik Sense SaaS allows sheets and charts to be easily embedded into your website. Here is how.
- Generate reports using Reporting API
Learn how to generate reports via Reporting API.
- Get started with Catalog integration
Learn the basics of using the Catalog API.
- Get started with Qlik Sense SaaS
Step-by-step guide on setting up your first Qlik Sense SaaS tenant.
- Get started with chatbot integration
Learn the basics of using the Natural Language API with your chatbot integrations.
- Interacting with bookmarks
Learn how to interact in a web app with bookmarks through APIs.
- Making your first API call using the capability API
A working example to make your first API call to Qlik Sense SaaS from JsFiddle.
- Making your first session app using enigma.js
Learn how to use session apps in Qlik Sense SaaS using enigma.js.
- Build a simple C# OAuth client to access Qlik Sense SaaS
Learn how to set up C# OAuth client library with Qlik Sense SaaS
- Build a simple Golang OAuth client to access Qlik Sense SaaS
Learn how to set up a Go OAuth client library with Qlik Sense SaaS
- Build a simple Java OAuth client to access Qlik Sense SaaS
Learn how to set up a Java OAuth client library with Qlik Sense SaaS
- Build a simple NodeJs OAuth client to access Qlik Sense SaaS
- Create an OAuth Client
Learn how to create a new OAuth client through management console
- Configuring your end-customer tenant
Use qlik-cli and curl to configure your Qlik Cloud end-customer tenant.
- Content security policy for embedding iframes
Configure content security policy to embed Qlik Cloud content using iframes
- Creating and deleting apps in bulk with qlik-cli
Using qlik-cli with PowerShell and Bash to create and delete apps in bulk
- Get started with qlik-cli
qlik-cli is a Command Line Interface (CLI) for automating administrative functions using commands and scripts in Qlik Cloud.
- Task Chaining with qlik-cli
Use qlik-cli to perform task chaining in Qlik Sense SaaS
- Using Qlik Sense on Windows Repository API (QRS) with qlik-cli
Access qrs APIs on Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows with qlik-cli.
- Migrate Apps from Qlik Sense on Windows to Qlik Sense SaaS
Use qlik-cli to move apps to the cloud.
- Migrate Community Sheets from Qlik Sense Windows to SaaS
Use qlik-cli to move sheets from client-managed to Qlik Sense SaaS
- Upload and maintain data files in Qlik Cloud