The 3.0 version of Nebula has been released. It contains bug fixes, dependency updates and a few new features. Below are select updates since version 2.0
Minor bugfixes and dependency updates.
Updated to internally use material UI v5 and React 18.
- New experimental API that allows examples and tests to run without a Qlik Sense Engine You can see source and documentation here
Improved support for qListObject in Nebula serve dev enviroment.
- Supernovas/Extensions using qListObject data works better with automated property panel.
Updated visualisations. New charts have been added and feature updates made to others. For instance:
v2.5: DisableCellPadding: reduces padding around visualistions see here
Listbox: see here
- v2.6: dense: reduces padding and text size
- v2.7: frequencyMode: Shows frequency count of values
- v2.9: checkboxes: Shows values as checkboxes.
- v2.4: Typescript support
- Nebula now comes with defined types and the build command now supports visualisations that use typescript.
Read more here