Nebula version 3.0
The 3.0 version of Nebula has been released. It contains bug fixes, dependency updates and a few new features. Below are select updates since version 2.0
Minor bugfixes and dependency updates.
Updated to internally use material UI v5 and React 18.
Breaking change for users of stardust/core source repository In npm package npm package
Still compatible with React 17.
- New experimental API that allows examples and tests to run without a Qlik Sense Engine You can see source and documentation here
Improved support for qListObject in Nebula serve dev enviroment.
- Supernovas/Extensions using qListObject data works better with automated property panel.
Updated visualisations. New charts have been added and feature updates made to others. For instance:
- See New Nebula Map
- and Pivot table
- See more here .
v2.5: DisableCellPadding: reduces padding around visualistions see here
Listbox: see here
- v2.6: dense: reduces padding and text size
- v2.7: frequencyMode: Shows frequency count of values
- v2.9: checkboxes: Shows values as checkboxes.
- v2.4: Typescript support
- Nebula now comes with defined types and the build command now supports visualisations that use typescript.
Read more here
6 Oct 2022